Skip to main content

How do i get a warrant revoked cause hospitalization hills borough county fl

Tampa, FL |

driving while license suspended ticket given 10 days to schedule w clerk of courts . deadline fell on 7th of Feb however on 4th of Feb ER visit diagnosis congestive heart failure issued bed rest . on 17th of Feb admired to hospital for continued heart issues . warrant was issued .

+ Read More

Attorney answers 6


I would strongly recommend you contact a criminal defense attorney to assist you in filing the appropriate motions to attempt to get the warrant withdraw and defend the case. DWLSR charges are tricky because once you get so many in a timeframe they become a frlony. My firm is located in Tampa and offers free case consultations. Have a good weekend.

This answer does not, nor is it intended to, create an attorney-client relationship or constitute attorney advertising. Rather, it is offered solely for informational purposes. The facts of each case are different and unique, it is critical to consult with qualified counsel with whom information can be shared and assessed under attorney-client privilege, so that competent and quality advice can be obtained on which you can make informed decisions


You need to get an attorney to get the warrant withdrawn. An attorney can show the judge the mitigating circumstances to help you stay out of jail. Furthermore, getting an attorney will help your case in general to fight the charge on various grounds.


You will need to hire an attorney and they can request that the Judge withdraw the warrant based on the fact that you were in the hospital. Good luck and feel free to give my office a call if you would like a consultation.


You have a few options: go to the jail, do a "walk through" (mugshot, fingerprints, etc), and pay bond - OR try and do a motion to withdraw the warrant on your own (not recommended AT ALL), or hire a private criminal defense attorney to lift the warrant and resolve the charge. Free consult (813) 501-5002 answers provided solely for informational purposes. Answers are not legal advice and should not be relied upon as such. If you are seeking legal advice, contact a competent attorney in your local jurisdiction. Learn more about my practice at


Your best bet is to file a motion to withdraw the warrant and set it for a hearing to argue that missing the date was not an intentional failure to appear. Good luck!


Your reason for missing court is a valid one that can be easily handled by an attorney. I have filed many motions of this type and can often get the warrant removed the same day or within 24 hours, depending on the judge. Free consultation with me at 813-225-2695.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer