Skip to main content

How do I get a simple Battery charge expunged from my record in the state of Georgia?

Norcross, GA |

I went to jail on a simple battery charge in 2008. I want to get a job but the field I am looking into isn't going to allow me to have battery on my background, so I need the off my record as soon as possible.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


I do not believe that enough time has transpired but contact local counsel-might be different.