Skip to main content

How do I get a pro bono attorney to help me get to court for a child custody hearing?

Renton, WA |

I have custody right now do to cps giving me custody over a domestic violence issue. CPS has been involved on two other occasions and the X-wife is on her third DWI and is on probation right now and she had this domestic violence issue happen with alcohol involved again. CPS has had her do three classes and they are about to give her back. I NEED HELP!!!

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


If you are low income & do not live in King County, you can call CLEAR Intake 1-888-201-1014 for legal assistance
The Northwest Justice Project has developed a client intake system called CLEAR. The system allows low-income individuals to be referred to legal assistance in their community by calling a toll-free number. Certain cases can be referred to Northwest Justice Project offices, local volunteer lawyer programs, law school clinics or other resources in the caller's community. For self-help legal information on a variety of topics, go to (link below). Best to you.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer