Avvo Q&A : Real questions from people like you. Real answers from licensed attorneys.


How do I get a no contact order against a person in another state? I am in Washington the other person is in Michigan.

1 attorney answer

Sponsored Listings

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer