Skip to main content

How do i find out the status of my class action lawsuit

Caldwell, ID |
Attorney answers 1


The attorneys handling the case were listed on the notice you were sent when you signed up to join the case if you are a plaintiff. If you have lost it or didn't keep a copy of the information you will have to check the court records using the case number (which you hopefully have somewhere) by going online on that court's website and typing in the plaintiff's or defendant's name or the case number. The pleadings on file in that court will have the names of the attorneys for both sides - if you are suing as a plaintiff then call the plaintiff's attorney listed. If there are several plaintiff's firms just call one of the firms and they can direct you to whom you need to speak with. If you are a defendant presumably you know who your attorney is. If all that fails you will have to search the internet.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer