Skip to main content

How do I find my kid?

Tucson, AZ |

cps didn't notify our family of where my child was all of a sudden moved to. I being the mother have been contacted by my daughters friend who is saying where is she as well. This little girl also then told me that my daughter was suicidal. I tried to call my daughters lawyer to stress the urgency of making sure my little girl was okay and find out her location only to be hung up on. I need to find out if my daughter is safe and alive what do I do?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


If a dependency petition is filed is filed in the State of Arizona, then attorneys are then assigned to represent the children as well as all of the legal parents by court appointment for indigent persons. It is best to consult your attorney to address your concerns and also determine your best strategy of having your best chance of having your child returned to your custody. If a parent's rights have not been terminated as to their child, then they are entitled to know the whereabouts and condition of their child. An attorney who specializes in juvenile law and understands CPS process and policy can determine how to best address your case.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer