Skip to main content

How do i find information on illegal immigrant in custody in New Mexico?

Scottsdale, AZ |

My boyfriend was arrested and being held in New Mexico, I'm not exactly sure where or which faciity, how would i find information on him?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


This is a very good question. ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement) has been recently under fire for their poor "transparency". Unlike other law enforcement agencies that are compelled to release such information, ICE often operates in secret. Usually, relatives try to contact ICE to find out whereabouts of their loved ones. The website with info is They have a toll free number to call.
However, you are not technically a relative and this can cause problem. Your best bet is to hire an attorney for your boyfriend and such attorney would locate him for you and would try to help him.