Skip to main content

How do I find an attorney who will take my case, involving judicial misconduct, on a contingency basis?

Brooklyn, NY |

I am not suing a judge but only interested in filing a second appeal with direct evidence of untrue facts, extreme prejudice, a conflict of interest, etc.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3

Best Answer

Call your local bar association. Not a lot of firms do appeals on contingency. You'll also attract more attention to your case, if you do not stress judicial misconduct.

If you'd like to discuss, please feel free to call. Jeff Gold Gold, Benes, LLP 1854 Bellmore Ave Bellmore, NY 11710 Telephone -516.512.6333 Email -


- contact NY state bar request a referral.
- try the avvo find a lawyer option

READ THIS BEFORE CALLING OR EMAILING ME: I am licensed to practice before the state and federal courts in Virginia. We have not established an attorney-client relationship unless we have a signed representation agreement and you have paid me. I am providing educational instruction only--not legal advice. You should speak with an attorney to whom you have provided all the facts, before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. I am not obligated to answer subsequent emails or phone calls unless you have hired me. I wish you the best of luck with your situation.


If you are in an appeals posture it is highly unlikely you will get someone on contingency.

I am a former federal and State prosecutor and now handle criminal defense and personal injury/civil rights cases. Feel free to check out my web site and contact me at (212) 577-9797 or via email at I was named to the Super Lawyers list as one of the top attorneys in New York for 2012. No more than 5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by Super Lawyers. The above answer is for informational purposes only and not meant as legal advice.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer