Skip to main content

How do I fill out the first page of a request to dismissal for small claims. Please be specific

Orange, CA |

Im was suing someone for $420 and I filed a small claims request. I just got back the filed copy and was going to serve her but she just sent me a cashiers check for the whole amount. I was told to fill out the CIV-110 but I want to make sure I fill it out correctly. Please help me out

+ Read More

Filed under: Small claims court
Attorney answers 1


It is a simple fill-in the blank form. There is nothing to it, really. You can get assistance from a Small Claims legal advisor or even the Court Clerk CAN - though they should not - tell you what needs to be done.

As a side note, if you do not show up and never serve the defendant, the case will automatically be dismissed.

If you have further questions, be sure to speak with a lawyer that knows about Small Claims.

-Adam Jaffe Law Office of Adam Jay Jaffe PO Box 2437 Camarillo, CA 93011-2437 (805) 504-2223 This posting is provided for “information purposes” only and should not be relied upon as "legal advice". Nothing transmitted from this posting constitutes the establishment of an attorney-client relationship. Applicability of the legal principles discussed here may differ substantially in individual situations or in different states.