How do I fill out Employer Quarterly Tax form 941 if I don't have any employees anymore?

Clinton Township, MI |

I have a EIN and a LLC, but business has been nonexistent since 12/07. I really don't want to close the business because I want to start again as soon as the economy gets better. I 've been sending the State Employment tax form back a "zero". But the IRS wants my quarterly tax. I am the only employee. I've had no employees since 12/07. How do I fill out the quarterly tax form? I still renew my LLC every year.

You file and report the wages paid to yourself as the only employee. If you did not have any wages paid to you during the quarter, you can file a zero tax return showing no activity.

to add to this question> what about item 14 & 15? If I paid no wages it stands to reason that there would be no place of deposit. is it ok to leave it blank?