Skip to main content

How do i file for legal seperation in Snohomish county. Does it cost money?

Lynnwood, WA |

I am looking to get a legal seperation form my Husband. he beat me up on Nov 30th and broke my leg. We have two Children, 6 and 8.

+ Read More

Filed under: Divorce
Attorney answers 1


I am sorry to hear about your situation. The process is simple and the forms will need to be filled out and delivered to the Snohomish County Court House. I have pasted a link to the forms to get you started.

Good Luck