Skip to main content

How do I file for divorce in Charles county Md.

Waldorf, MD |

I have been married for 6 years. I have two daughters. One is my husbands biologically child. We own two homes. I am currently unemployed. My husband is a police officer. I plan to move back home to Boston when this divorce in final.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


Schedule free phone consultations with Maryland family law attorneys in your area. When you find one that you feel comfortable with, hire them to file your case.

If you think my answer best responds to your question, please mark it "best answer." Thank you.


You can also check with the Charles County Family Court - see link below - for helpful information. They may also be able to refer you to a pro bono attorney.

The answers posted are for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact an attorney in your jurisdiction to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem.