Skip to main content

How do i file a report against dhr for the violation of my rights?

Tuscaloosa, AL |

dhr case worker has placed my children with my mother and the father, and leaving me with the only option to sign custody over to my mother, but there has been no hearing and no judge has been involved. i have never recieved any information through the mail nor been given any documentation of anything relating to the custody of my children. i was in the process of trying to start getting child support through the courts, the case worker called me in said a caller that didnt leave a name called to report that there was a meth lab in the building beside my house, she requested i be sent for a drug screen, but before sending me she made me put someone down responible for my children in case the screen came back positive, i used my mother the dhr lady contacted her to inform her that i was.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


I am not sure that any right has been violated by this summary, however, many states have departments of human rights that investigate violations. There is undoubtedly an ombudsman for the agency in questions that reviews proceedures. Both of these agencies should be the first place you go to register a complaint.