Skip to main content

How do I fight this non moving parking ticket violation?

New York, NY |

A friend rented a car to help me move. He was parked in a No Standing Commercial Motor Zone- and received a ticket for "no permit, no activity observed, no driver".

I'm planning to fight it by mailing in the ticket and saying that I am not the owner or the operator of the vehicle and that I have financial hardship right now. Do you have any other suggestions? will this suffice?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2



I do not handle parking tickets but you might want to check out:

Best regards,

George P. Conway


Why would the City car about your answer to the ticket? It wasn't issued to you and you don't own the car. Apparently, you want to be a good friend and help your friend who got the ticket helping you but he did park illegally. If you want to be a stand up guy then pay the ticket. Good luck.
THESE COMMENTS ARE NOT LEGAL ADVICE. They are provided for informational purposes only. Actual legal advice can only be provided after consultation by an attorney licensed in your jurisdiction. Answering this question does not create an attorney-client relationship or otherwise require further consultation.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer