Skip to main content

How do i evict my son from my home who is verbally abusive towards me and i am disabled

Salt Lake City, UT |

recently divorced , and my ex moved out of home allowed my son to move back into home with girlfriend , her 3 kids , their dog , and kitten . my son verbally abuses me on daily basis making me feel uncomfortable in my own home i have asked him to leave , but he just laughs at me and tells me he doesn't have too , What can a do ?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


I am so sorry to hear of your situation. You should contact the Utah Disability Law Center for help. They should be able to assist you.

The DLC can be reached at1-800-662-9080. Their website is

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer