Asked in Bradenton, FL

How do I dispute having court /attorney fee and interest held against me after 30 years of no knowledge of the fines?

1 attorney answer

Sponsored Listings

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer
Sponsored Listings