Skip to main content

How do I contact the Dept of Defense to resolve a debt?

Baton Rouge, LA |

I have an entry on my credit report from the DOD.

+ Read More

Filed under: Credit score Credit Debt
Attorney answers 1


It depends on what branch of the DOD you are trying to contact. You can visit the main DOD website 'contact us' page at It has links to the various departments that you can link to for their contact information.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer