Skip to main content

How do I contact the "conflict panel" assigned to my husbands case in San Bernardino County, California.

Bullhead City, AZ |

Contacting San Bernardino County conflict panel

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


You have to ask this question in California. Most attorneys who practice in Arizona have no clue about what to do in California. For example, I have never even heard of a conflict panel before.

All information on this website is not, and is not intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation, as each case is different and contains different facts. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and e-mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until you establish an attorney-client relationship with us.


Not sure why you are posting this in an Arizona criminal forum. I am assuming the conflicts panel is a division of the prosecutor's office that is determining a plea offer. You would need to contact the prosecutor's office directly of the agency handling the case. If you are speaking of a "conflict" panel concerning the appointment of a public defender, then you need to take that up with the public defenders office. If you are speaking of a "conflicts" panel because of concerns about ethical behavior of a judge, prosecutor, or defense attorney, then you would need to contact California Bar Assoc.

DISCLAIMER THESE COMMENTS ARE NOT LEGAL ADVICE. The answer given above serves an educational purposes only and provides general information and a basic understanding of the applicable law. Answering this question does not create an attorney-client relationship or otherwise require further consultation this website is not intended to provide anyone specific legal advice for their specific issue. Actual legal advice can only be provided after consultation by an attorney licensed in your jurisdiction. Anyone using the site expressly consents that there is no attorney client privilege between any person and any attorney responding. The answer provided does not substitute for any professional and competent legal advice by a licensed professional attorney in the applicable jurisdiction who has reviewed all discovery and an opportunity to discuss the issues specific to the case with the client. The attorney above attempted to provide competent professional information, however, the law and its applications change frequently and may vary greatly from other U.S. jurisdictions and locales.Therefore, any information and materials provided above are general in nature, and may not apply to specific factual specific legal circumstances involving one’s personal legal issues. Contact an experienced criminal defense lawyer admitted to practice in your State under an attorney-client privilege to further receive a competent legal advice before making any important decisions about your particular legal issue.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer