Skip to main content

How do I challenge an answer to an unlawful detainer action I filed based on improper service (process server is a party to the

Huntington Beach, CA |
Attorney answers 1


I will add Landlord/Tenant tag so you an get some answers.

I am licensed in California only and my answers on Avvo assume California law. The above answer is for general information only and is based on the information you posted. Every case is fact dependent, so to get a thorough analysis of your situation, you will need to consult face to face with an attorney licensed to practice in the jurisdiction where the incident took place. Do not conclusively rely on any information posted online when deciding what to do about your case. No attorney-client relationship shall be created through the use reading of this response on Avvo. You should never delay seeking legal advice, disregard legal advice, or commence or discontinue any legal action because of information in this response.