Skip to main content

How do I bring a lawsuit against the State of WI . for unlawful prosecution .

Madison, WI |

They have charged me with numerous DUI offenses stating cases from 1995 in AZ . that they could never prove . I have 2 convictions here in WI . , but was charged with a 3rd unlawfully . They tried to do it twice , but the last charge was dropped to a reckless driving offense . I have had to pay numerous fines , year of intoxalock on my vehicle , years without driving , etc . . damages . I would like my record cleared and to be compensated for all I have been put through , when they had no proof .

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Suing the state under the circumstances you describe is next to impossible. You might look into civil rights attorneys who regularly sue the state and its subdivisions. Madison has a number of them. Good luck!

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer