Skip to main content

How different right for me about divorce and stay in husband are criminal charge for abuse me now.

Albuquerque, NM |

the house we live it's for rent my houband's name and now my landlord give me 30 days notic to move i ask my husband did he cancel the contract? he tell me no, and he tdell me if i let her pobation know to drop the case he can talk to landlord about the contract he can fix that, and my question is what different the right for me between divorce or stay in marriage... for my husband try taks advantage of me with my right..we have more than 10 years relatioship just got marry in january 2012.and this is third time for abuse.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


I do not have enough information to provide you with a good answer at this point. I suggest that you find an attorney in your area to sit down and talk to about your situation. It appears that there are several issues going on right now in your life and an attorney should be able to provide you with your options.