Skip to main content

How can we open a corporation on visit visa

Houston, TX |

Actually we are on a visit visa in us and now looking to change to e2 visa now first i need to open a company bank account which needs corporation and ein number but we dont have ssn so how can we apply
Your answer will be appreciated

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4


Schedule a consultation with an experienced business immigration lawyer. He or she will undoubtedly show you how, and help you obtain a Federal Taxpayer ID number for your corporation.

Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.


You probably will be well advised to consult with an immigration attorney instead of posting here.

The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter,not should it be viewed as establishing an attorney client relationship of any kind.


You will need to go to an immigration attorney directly and ask him/her.

Gunda J. Brost Brost Law Office This advice does not form an attorney-client relationship and is merely informative. It should not by itself be relied upon to address a legal concern.


I agree with my colleagues and advise you locate a local immigration attorney to visit and review your case. This is not legal advice as many facts are still unknown, and an attorney-client relationship has not been created.