Skip to main content

How can someone get victim's assistance when jailed and no way to communicate

Avon, IN |

Person assaulted at a party. No questions about this. Person was not charged until someone went to prosecutor's office and asked why. The one assaulted was charged with multiple charges for the drinking. The one assaulted is in jail and his pub defender will not come in and talk to him. There are bills from this assault ranging close to $57,000.00. Person cannot consult anyone at this time and needs help. What can be done?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4


You can hire a private attorney who can go in and see him.

I will be happy to speak with you at no cost with a FREE phone consultation if you have a San Diego or California matter. Please call my office at 619-238-1905 or visit my website at


Retain a private attorney to handle the matter.

Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at


I agree. Hire a personal attorney if you can.


A private attorney should be retained.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer