Skip to main content

How can I take the other party to court without his address?

Vista, CA |

I am a Grandmother with rights visitations twice a month of two girls whom I raised till 9 yAars old then they went to live with the other paternal Grandfather. Court order said for me to see girls twice a month. But I been battle to see girls since because o grandfather don't allow me to see them? And every time I call he does not call back...or call me in a week or so ...Is he breaking the court order? and how I can reinforced that court order without his address? I know he lives in la Mirada CA and I live here in Vista. Which court should I go? please help thanks

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


Start by going back to the court who issued your order. Its hard to follow your facts, I'm not sure who you initially were in court with when you got the visitation ordered.

The answers on this discussion board are general in nature and NOT intended as legal advice. Responding to questions does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Always see a lawyer about your individual situation.


You have to make requests regarding this matter in the Court that made the orders.

Yes, it appears he is violating the court orders. Since you have a phone number, you can give exparte notice to him. However, I would seek out a lawyer for this. Fight to see these kids, but make sure you have a lawyer to fight with you.

Attorney James R. Fox If you found this answer helpful, let me know by clicking the "Mark as Helpful" button at the bottom of this answer or select it as Best Answer. It’s easy and appreciated. This response is intended to be a general statement of law, should not be relied upon as legal advice, does not create an attorney/client relationship and does not create a right to continuing email exchanges.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer