Skip to main content

How can i take my baby daddy off Childs support

Dallas, TX |
Attorney answers 1


There are three ways you can do that:

1) You enter a joint custody arrangement;
2) You get married; or
3) He terminates his rights and someone else adopts the child to raise it with you.

If you go for 1 or 3, I'd strongly recommend consulting an attorney.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer