Skip to main content

How can I take care of a warrant in Maryland if I live in Illinois?

Schaumburg, IL |

I have a warrant for disorderly conduct in Maryland from 6 yrs ago. I live in Illinois, I was down there visiting family when this had happened.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4


Hire an attorney in Maryland, in the county in which the warrant was issued. Follow his/her advice.


Hire an attorney in maryland.


I agree with Ms. Goldstein.


Some jurisdictions won't extradite beyond a certain geographic area. This may be one of those types of warrants limited in scope. Call someone in the Sheriff's office in the county where the warrant issued as well as local criminal defense attorneys.

This answer is provided for informational purposes only and does not create an attorney-client relationship. Follow-up with a licensed attorney who regularly practices in this field is strongly recommended.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer