Skip to main content

How can I take care of a failure to appear warrant on a misdemeanor in Texas if I live in kentucky

Louisville, KY |
Attorney answers 2


You should seek the advice of an experienced criminal attorney in Texas. You can use the Avvo find a lawyer tool to accomplish this.

The information provided in this answer does not create an attorney-client relationship and is not considered to be legal advice.


Hire a criminal defense attorney in Texas where the warrant is outstanding. Counsel may be able to appear for you and resolve the case without you being present.

I am trying to give you a general answer to your question. We do not have an attorney-client relationship by this response on the avvo website. I have not been retained to represent you. I am licensed to practice law in Kentucky and in federal court in this state and the Southern District of Indiana. You need to seek legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in your area..

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer