Asked in Los Angeles, CA

How can I sue the LAPD department for false accusations regarding a possession of a concealed weapon?

1 attorney answer

Sponsored Listings

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer
Sponsored Listings