How can I sue the FBI for harassment

Anaheim, CA |

I have been harassed by the FBI (I believe) for almost 7 years. It started in 2005. After my Mexican citizen wife left I began to see people hiding in a mini bus and other things. In 2007 I sued my ex-wife. I found out she was married when she married me and that she had been giving my social security number to various people. I have boxes of evidence. The F.B.I. still didn't leave me alone. I have found hidden cameras, modifications to my computer and phones, and other evidences of spying.They also harass my girlfriend. Now that I am laid off the F.B.I. has increased their harassment. I have strange problems getting my unemployment checks. After one job interview I was told by a friend that someone talked to the V.P. and they decided not to hire me. I have substantial proof of harassment

You report finding hidden cameras, modifications to your computer, etc. But nowhere do you indicate what evidence you have that the agency of the federal government called the FBI is the culprit. Anyone can buy hidden cameras and use them to spy on people. Computer viruses modify your computer's software without your knowing. You offer no evidence that the FBI even knows who you are or is investigating you in any way. Without such evidence, no court could adjudicate in your favor on a Bivens claim, even if your civil rights had been violated in some way.

Not legal advice as I don't practice law in California. It's just my two cents on the facts you describe in light of general principles of law. If you need legal advice, please consult a lawyer who holds California licensure. That's not me.

I have spoken to attorneys. Without my being charged they could do nothing. Based on the description of the devices to an attorney I was told that it was the F.B.I. My ex was from Mexico and stole my identity for someone. I found multiple police reports ex made about me that I didnt know about. On attorneys advice I bought a bug detector and found numerous pinhole cameras in my home, car, work, television, computer monitor, etc. My hobby is building and programming computers. I found a police code that enabled the user to change microsoft security settings. On my computer I have at least 15 types of internet enabled devices (normally there are 2), 2 additional operating systems, and 2 remote "agent" logons. Much much more evidence. They dont just spy they change passwords, change or modify my emails, break my computers, break other things, block or modify my internet access, sometimes steal my mail, even left the door open and let my cat out. Not funny.

L. Maxwell Taylor

L. Maxwell Taylor

After reading what you wrote, the only evidence linking your circumstance to the FBI is the fact that a lawyer told you it was the FBI. I have no way to evaluate the competency of the lawyer to give such an opinion. One could, I suppose, make a FOIA request to see one's own FBI file.

L. Maxwell Taylor

L. Maxwell Taylor

http://www.fbi.gov/foia/requesting-fbi-records

when this issue first started my employer was contacted by them. I wasnt told who it was but I am sure with a lawsuit they would have to say. They also flashed their badges at a Federal Express location where I went several times to use the computer. I can prove who they are. After 7 years I would like it to end. Thanks for the input.

Hiding in a mini bus is harassment. If the FBI has a search warrant to install hidden cameras or search your computer that is not harassment or civil rights violation. If the FBI intended to harm you with your job then you might have a claim but it is difficult sometimes to prove intent.

This is just my opinion and not a comprehensive answer. You assume the risk because this answer may not apply to your situation depending on the facts.

L. Maxwell Taylor

L. Maxwell Taylor

I don't understand asker to claim they were hiding in HIS mini-bus, but rather that he feels he has been watched by people hiding in a minivan. I don't see that as harassment; it's not unlawful to hide in a minivan and watch someone.

Isileli Tupou Manaia Mataele

Isileli Tupou Manaia Mataele

sorry it was a typo. It was suppose to say NOT harrassment..

what if they fly air plane and black helcopter over your job and house everyday?