Skip to main content

How can i see if i have warrants in fort worth and tarrant county?

Fort Worth, TX |
Attorney answers 3


You can call the Ft. Worth Sheriff's Department for county warrants. You can call the Ft. Worth Municipal Court directly to see if you have a FWPD citation that is in warrant. A ticket attorney can also help you out with this. They can usually post attorney bonds to lift warrants. Their fees to do this and handle the cases are usually quite reasonable.

Macy Jaggers's answer to a legal question on Avvo does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Ms. Jaggers offers everyone a free consultation to discuss their case. Feel free to call her office at 214-365-9800 to make an appointment (phones are answered 24 hours) or visit her website at for more information about her services and recent victories.


For Fort Worth City warrants go to: click on warrants on the left hand menu. For other municipalities in Tarrant County and the Sheriff's Office you will need to call the various municipal court clerks or the police agency.

This opinion is offered for informational purposes only and does not constitute the creation of an attorney-client relationship. You should consult an attorney in person.


For traffic tickets you need to check with the local municipal or justice of the peace court for warrants. For other cases the sheriff's office is usually the best choice.
Austin Probation Lawyer
Austin Jail Release and Bond Assistance

My answers are intended only as general legal advice and are not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. There is no substitute for a full consultation with a local experienced criminal defense attorney. For more answers based on my 19 years of experience visit my website,