How can I reopen my case NYC 018034/ 1977 when my lawyer abandoned and joined my ex partners corporate laundering offshore?

North New Hyde Park, NY |

Mr. P. a licensed NY state attorney and Army reservist reviewed my case at Hofstra Law School, but advised he was not a contract attorney, suggested this case should and can be reopened. I am now working from home, so if interested a Long Island visit would be ideal. All papers and documents are here. Started in Nassau County went to Connecticut, then back to New York City, then offshore via several countries including Panama and Netherland Antilles. and Bahamas..............and more . Thank you.

These are serious allegations. I suggest you meet with an attorney in person to discuss your case.

Business Immigration Attorney. For H, L, J, EB5s, PERM and EB1/2/3 Petitions. Call 800-688-7892 or visit www.ImmigrationDesk.com. Law Office of Anu Gupta. The advice suggested here is for general information only. It is not to be construed as legal advice. We promise to zealously represent you - but as with any legal matter, we cannot predict the approval of your case based on our past successes. Each case is different. If you are in a similar situation, we would recommend that you contact us to discuss your case.