Skip to main content

How can i put lean on someone property. He owe me like $1200. I am wondering if I go to court can I recover full amount or the

Los Angeles, CA |

expense will be more?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


You need to have a judgment first, and then you can put a lien on his property. You can start by suing for the $1,200 in small claims court.