Skip to main content

How can I petition my child in the philippines?

California |

How can I petition my child in the philippines?She's 9 yr.old now and I do not know how to get her in here in US.Can anyone help?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


The answer to your question will depend on a few things, including your immigration status, the custody arrangement you have (I assume there's a custody arrangement because you posted this in Child Custody). You would do well to sit down with an attorney who deals with both immigration and family law, as they will be able to walk you through the issues. Bringing children across borders, especially after a divorce, can be very complicated, and you will need a capable guiding hand to do it right.