Skip to main content

How can I make the judge understand my concerns that I am worried about my 3 year old son being around his fathers crazy girl

Brick, NJ |

I went to court in front of mediator with my sons father.. I now have to go back to court in front of judge. My ex just recently moved in with a girl who has been harassing me and hating me since him and I were together she has tarted to get me fired has lied and went to police all because she does not want me and my ex to talk and be civil .. He got kicked out of his mothers house and now is living with her temporally . He wants my son over nights and to be around her as I do not want it I'm scared for my son. She has so much hate and jealousy that she used to get mad if he would come visit out son. Mediator says that's between me and her. But it is not if she wants to hurt me I'm scared what she might do to my son.. I don't have alot of money to hire a attorney and I can't get a free 1

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


You need to retain a family law attorney immediately and discuss your case with the attorney in detail.

Leonard R. Boyer, Esq. 201-.675-.5577. If you found this Answer helpful, please mark it as "Best Answer" Please be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer