Skip to main content

How can i legally remove my children from their mother whom they have advised to me that she has been "emotionally neglecting?"

Las Vegas, NV |

For the past 10+ years all of this has taken place. I am a father of 5 previous resident of Ca now living in Las Vegas,NV while they are living in San Bernandino , Ca . And after divorce has been completed as of May 2011 and also FAILING to be able to attend the MEDIATION proceedings, obviously ruling in her favor.
And as of now she has COMPLETE CONTROL as to when, and where I get to see my children which has not taken place since December 25 2005. I have been "ALIENATED" from my children and have NOT been granted any opportunity to see them or be with them.
Over this past Memorial holiday, I was able to speak 2 them without her there, and has been told that there has been an excessive amount of emotional abuse on her part.
My hands are tied I NEED HELP ..ASAP..PLEASE

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


You would need to file proceedings for visitation and/or custody based upon the changed circumstances. You should consult a CA attorney as soon as possible to discuss your specific facts and issues.

I hope you found this answer helpful and if so, please let me know by clicking the "Mark as Helpful" button at the bottom of this answer. It’s easy and appreciated. You can also choose a "best answer" if you wish.

This advice is not meant to create an attorney-client relationship and is a general anwer to the question posed.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer