Skip to main content

How can I keep the house? Do i have to appeal or ...?

Austin, TX |

In my divorce settlement signed by judge but I am not happy about the property division , house to be sold, since I have kids I want to keep the house, what I can do to keep the house. I am not working but I'll manage to pay the mortgage.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


You have extremely limited options and the list is getting shorter by the second. You need to sit down with a lawyer and discuss this immediately. There are just too many details necessary to fully answer your question here. At the very least I would need to talk to you over the phone.

I am not able to provide legal advice on this forum. If you would like to discuss your case in more detail and potentially enter into an attorney-client relationship call me at 512-788-3554.