Skip to main content

How can I handle warrants and tickets in a different state?

Walnut Creek, CA |

I live in California now and have a past in Texas. I have a few warrants and some parking tickets that I acquired in 2005. What are my options?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 5


Get a Texas attorney to deal with your matters there.



Hire a criminal defense attorney in TX where the warrants/tickets are outstanding. He/she will locate the cases and advise you what the options are.

I am trying to give you a general answer to your question. We do not have an attorney-client relationship by this response on the avvo website. I have not been retained to represent you. I am licensed to practice law in Kentucky and in federal court in this state and the Southern District of Indiana. You need to seek legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in your area..


hire a lawyer in the states in which the tickets are.

Feel free to contact us for a consultation. Iannelli & Associates, 949 729-3171 This answer does not constitute legal advice and no attorney client relationship is created. Every case has many facts which are different and distinctly theirs, make sure that you understand this is general information and it would be advisable to constact a competent lawyer for personal legal advice.


Hire a local Texas attorney. If you need help finding a reputable Texas attorney visit

San Diego Criminal and Immigration Attorney - Anton Vialtsin. Call 619-357-6677 or visit The advice suggested here is for general information only and not to be construed as legal advice. I provide a FREE initial consultation at my office. My participation in Avvo's Questions & Answers does not establish an attorney-client relationship with me or my firm.


You should hire an attorney in Texas to represent you in court.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer