Skip to main content

How can i get record expunged for a case/cases where Jurisdiction was Challenged and Court Never proved Jurisidiction?and sue?

Tampa, FL |

Once Jurisdiction is challended, the court cannot proceed when it clearly appears that the court lacks jurisdiction,the court has no authority to reach merits, but, rather shuld dismiss the action, Melo v US. A Judgement rendered by a court without personal jurisdicition over the defendant is VOID. It is a Nulity. Sramek v Sramek. There is no discretion to ignore jurisidiction Joyce V US. Once challenged Jurisdiction cannot be assumed, it must be proven to exisit Stuck v med xaminers. Court must prove on record all jurisdiction facts related to the jurisdiction assserted Latana v Hopper.Jurisdiction can be challenged at any time. Basso v UTAH pwr. A Judge standing in court yelling " the secratary of state gave me jursidciton" is not PROOF of jursidciton. Id like to sue for damages? Help?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Don't rely on federal cases for issues involving, as yours apparently does, the jurisdiction of a state court. Federal courts are courts of strictly limited jurisdiction. State courts often are not.



Sir, Which state are you refering to? The Republic of Florida?a part of the Constitutional Republic of the United States of America ? or The State of Florida a federal district of The District of Columbia? If this involves the federal district of the District of Columbia the State of Florida Jurisdiction would not Federal cases be related? also does not federal cases , not sure how to say this correctly so forgive me but im sure youll understand, Trick down or trump state? I dwell on the Republic of Florida, I dont use zip codes hence i dont reside on a federal district of columbia? any suggestions or insight?



also ive heard if you use case history cases it puts you under their jursidiction just from using them is that correct?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer