Skip to main content

How can i get my w2 from the past 3 years?

Brandon, FL |

i'm doing paperwork for immagration for my wife they are asking for them and i dont have them

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


And you are aware that you should keep copies of your tax returns for at least four years, right?

At this point, you will need to obtain copies from IRS.