Avvo Q&A :

Real 'criminal defense' questions from people like you. Real answers from licensed attorneys.


How can I get my money back from Wal-Mart? They overcharged my card, it shows on my receipt, and they deny the charge.

1 attorney answer

Sponsored Listings

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer