Skip to main content

How can I get my daughter back and get my husband out of the house for me and my daughter can have a place to live ?

Oregon, IL |

My husband for the false restraining order on me. There are no records of this and anywhere no hospital no Court no jail no police records no witnesses. I want my daughter back and I want to move in the house and I want him gone how do I do it?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


Hire a lawyer. Defend the charges. File for divorce. There is nothing we can really do to help you here in this simple online Q&A forum.


You need an attorney to defend you in the Order of Protection. Consult with one ASAP. Be sure it is an an attorney with expertise in defending Orders of Protection. Be sure not to violate the O/P . You are entitled to a hearing. If you do nothing you will lose your home and your daughter for as long as two years. Going online and asking for help is not going to do anything for you. A lawyer will straighten this out.

IF YOU FOUND THIS ANSWER "Helpful" or " The Best Answer" YOU CAN THANK ATTORNEY RADDATZ BY MARKING IT SO because Avvo awards the attorney points. MS. RADDATZ is donating her time and talent by answering questions to help those in need of legal information. This is NOT a consultation and in no way creates an attorney-client relationship. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS PERSONALLY CONSULT WITH AN ATTORNEY IN YOUR LOCAL AREA who has specific expertise in the area of law you are asking about. Remember that it is the Lawyer who:  Punishes the wicked, Protects the innocent, Raises up the lowly, Opposes brutality and injustice, Seeks equality of humanity regardless of color, cast, sex or religion, Leads in every cause, and Seeks the best in everything.


Hire an attorney and contest the order of protection.