Skip to main content

How can i get gauardinship of my 16 yr old step daughter i and her mother are getting divorce and she wants togo with me

Eaton, OH |

the stepdaughter is already seeking professional help due to her mother choices she has made in the past,her father is in out of pic.shmy sepdaughter has been thru mental and emonional abuse caused by her mother choices

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


As you are not the biological father, you have no legal rights to your step-daughter, and she will not be involved in the divorce. If the mother will not give you custody voluntarily, you will have to file for custody in juvenile court and show the mother is unfit.