Skip to main content

How can I get free divorce forms/papers mailed to me so that I can fill them out and send them to my husband to sign?

Elizabeth City, NC |

We are separated and live in different states. I live in North Carolina and he lives in New York State. I must have a way to get the divorce papers for free because I do not have a job.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


I am sorry that you are going through this difficult time. Many times the courts will waive the filing fee for cases like yours, and many of the forms are online. You could also check with a local legal service agency. Take care.

Legal disclaimer: The response given is not intended to create, nor does it create an ongoing duty to respond to questions. The response does not form an attorney-client relationship, nor is it intended to be anything other than the educated opinion of the author. It should not be relied upon as legal advice. The response given is based upon the limited facts provided by the person asking the question. To the extent additional or different facts exist, the response might possibly change. Attorney is licensed to practice law only in the State of Massachusetts. Responses are based solely on Massachusetts law unless stated otherwise.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer