Skip to main content

How can i get an illegal immigrant to pay child support since we have a court order and can he obtain citizenship owing back pay

Henderson, NV |

my ex has not payed child support for 6 or more yrs and is trying to make me take child support off so he can obtain citizenship since he remarried and was recently deported and was supposed to be out of the state for 15months but is back working under the table and i have proof of his return. what can i do with this information should i contact INS and what can be done about the chilld support?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


The same way you would if the person were US citizen.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.