Skip to main content

How Can I find which is my alien number?

Bronx, NY |

I lost my I-94 several years ago, but I need to renew it to start the paperwork to apply for permanent resident.

+ Read More

Filed under: Immigration Green cards
Attorney answers 2


You can file a form I-102 to request a replacement copy of the I-94. But this will not renew the I-94, it will just give you a replacement for the lost I-94. You should talk to an attorney about whether you can renew your I-94 and whether you are eligible to apply for permanent residence.

*The information here is for educational purposes only and should not be relied upon without first consulting with an experienced immigration law attorney. The information given may not apply to your individual situation. Immigration laws, regulation and procedure change frequently. This information should not be relied upon as legal advice and is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. Please note that this site is open to the public and any information posted by readers can be viewed by government officials. Neither NY, NJ or TN offer certification as an Immigration Specialist. You can call 901-682-6455 to schedule a consultation appointment with me or one of the other attorneys of the Siskind Susser law firm.


It is unclear what you are asking. An I-94 does not have an alien number. It has an I-94 number. They are different and not interchangeable.

if you lost the I-94, you need to file form I-102 to obtain a replacement.

You should retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts and advise you accordingly.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer