Skip to main content

How can I find out where my ex-husband is working? He won't tell me b/c he's afraid he'll have to pay more child support.

Olive Branch, MS |

He was working in TN but someone called to verify and they said he didn't work there anymore. He said he still did. He finally got insurance on our daughter and the card is for an Arkansas employer. The insurance company won't tell me the name of the company he works for. How can I find out where he's working and how much he's making? I get next to nothing for child support and he just bought 2 brand new cars.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Most divorce decrees require ex-spouses to inform each other of a move or relocation. If he is paying support through DHS then by law he must tell them where he is. You may have to hire an attorney to help you find him, and then start the process of getting his wage/salary information.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer