Skip to main content

How can i find a lawyer that will take payments. I need help and dont know where to turn

Hanover Park, IL |

i need legal help for a trial coming up. I do not know where to turn because there seems to be no help out there.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


There may be a number of attorneys willing to handle your matter. However, you have not posted specifics about your pending trial. My firm offers several alternative fee arrangements to our clients. Feel free to contact me at or use the link below to arrange a consultation.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer