Skip to main content

How can I divorce my husband since i havent had seen him in 12 years?

Odessa, TX |

My husband and I seperated in July 1999. I have had no contact with him and do not know where he is. I would like to move on with my life and marry the man I have been with for several years but do not know how to go about getting a divorce from my husband. Can you help?

+ Read More

Filed under: Divorce
Attorney answers 1


You can file for divorce. You will have to do an affidavit stating you do not know your current husband's whereabouts. Divorcing him will not be as difficult as you may think. An attorney will help you navigate the process. Best of luck to you.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer