How Can I Dismiss and false injunction?

Orlando, FL |

I was sexually involved with a woman who was cheating on her boyfriend with me. A month after I broke off our affair, she realized i was serious about not moving forward with her. she then asked if I was going to tell her boyfriend about us and sabbotage their relationship and i said "no" but she should tell him. she got very mad and we had a loud argument at her apartment concerning. i never have touched nor threatened her but she filed a voilence injunction against me and a temporary order issued? I have never in my life hit nor threatened a woman nor would I. Since no one saw the argument to witness i did not touch her nor do i have any written support how to i fight this false injunction and / or get it dismissed?

You need to hire a lawyer to defend you especially if she is falsely accusing you. We handle injunctions and would be more than happy to discuss your case in greater detail. Injunctions hearings are often swearing matches and I wonder how she will do when she knows she may be asked very difficult questions on the stand.

Please be advised that answering your questions does not establish an attorney-client relationship with myself or my firm. We would be more than happy to set up a free consultation if you call us at 407-588-6714 and specifically mention AVVO or email me at bill@thelawman.net and put AVVO in the subject line.

There is no confidentiality online.

The likelihood of prevailing in a motion to dissolve injunction is increased with the help of an experienced criminal litigator. Seek out an experienced criminal litigator for a free consultation. If you cannot find one on Avvo, search at Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (FACDL.org) Speak to several that offer free consultation. Hire one that you feel comfortable with and you can afford. FACDL find a lawyer: http://tinyurl.com/8e4h3my

Educational purposes answer. | FACDL.org | NACDL.org | Defendme.net | twitter.com/JReganLLM | Non-privileged answer.

James Regan

James Regan

If you do not get the injunction dissolved, she could have you arrested for violation of the injunction based on her words.

You need to file an answer to her Petition denying her allegations as well as a Motion to Dismiss. You need to bring any and all evidence that you might have to court. Remember that she has to show that she has reasonable fear of you so if she's made any contact with your since her filing that is relevant and needs to be brought to the court's attention. Most importantly you have an injunction entered against you so any contact may be deemed a criminal violation. I strongly encourage you to seek the advice of an attorney in your area who handles these kinds of cases regularly.

Having an injunction issues against you can have serious consequences. Injunction hearings are before a judge, who will hear any evidence put forth by both sides and decide whether to issue a permanent injunction. You don't say whether anyone else was present during this argument. You also don't mention whether she has filed criminal charges. Please consult with an attorney, who can review the petition and any evidence and help you in your defense.