Skip to main content

How can i apply for papers ?

Sacramento, CA |

im a 19 year old i been here in the US since i was 9 im now attending to college and i want to know what do i need and what are the requirements to apply for recency in order to qualify . how much would it cost me ?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


You don't appear to qualify for residency ... but you might qualify for DACA.

Contact an attorney, or a non-profit group in your area for more information.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.


Sounds like you may qualify for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA). However there are some missing facts here. Please do discuss your case with an immigration attorney.


I agree with my colleagues. You should discuss your case with a competent attorney so he/ she can gather more information from you to see if you qualify for Deferred Action.

This response is general in nature and cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. Any comments offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship. If you would like additional information based on this response, please contact my office at 510 657 7665 to schedule a consultation.